Survey after survey shows that presentation skills are crucial to success in the workplace. Many people pay high fees for seminars to gain the skill and confidence necessary to face an audience. Toastmasters provides an option that is less expensive and held in high regard in business circles. This organization has been around for more than 85 years and offers a proven – and enjoyable – way to practice and hone communication and leadership skills.
* Learn to communicate more effectively
* Become a better listener.
* Improve your presentation skills
* Increase your leadership potential
* Become more successful in your career
* Build your ability to motivate and persuade
* Reach your professional and personal goals
* Increase your self confidence.
How you do it. . .
* Build speaking and leadership skills with time-tested methods
* Focus on areas of interest in our self-paced curriculum
* Receive suggestions for improvement through constructive evaluations
Toastmasters programs are . . .
Source of information: http://www.toastmasters.org/mainmenucategories/whyjoin.aspx
To find out why you must join the Toastmasters Club, come join us in our Chapter Meeting which is held on the second and fourth Fridays of each month:
(With Table Topics and Prepared Speeches)
Time: 7:00pm (Registration and Refreshments)
Singapore Management University (SMU)
“Kindly refer to our calendar of events for the exact room location“
(Opposite to Rendezvous Hotel and in the vicinity of Dhoby Ghaut MRT)