Workshop: Present With Powerful Body Languages and Voice
Trainer: Cynthia Zhai
Date/Time: 31st January 2015, 2-5pm
Venue: SIM Management House @41 Namly Avenue
Register Online @ http://www.simms.sim.edu.sg/cmn/pf.aspx?event_id=3959
Many people can stand in front of an audience to present, but few can present in a clear, confident and convincing way that engages the audience, make them sit on the edge of their seats throughout, and get the message across without being misunderstood or misinterpreted. This workshop shows you how to deliver a presentation, successfully engage your audience, speak with power and persuade your audience into action.
• Create a great first impression, establish likeability and connect with your audience instantly
• Manage and overcome nervousness to make confidence a part of you
• Harness the power of your voice to engage and influence your audience
• Colour up your voice to speak with interest and keep your audience at the edge of their seats
• Enhance your body language, eye contact and gesturing for maximum impact
Cynthia Zhai has been a professional trainer, speaker and coach for the past 12 years and has helped executives and senior managers from MNCs develop their influential voice that speaks with authority and impact, engages and inspires people to embrace change and take action. Her engagement spans Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, mainland China, India and Brunei. She has appeared several times as a guest speaker on Mediacorp 938Live’s programme Voice and Hong Kong’s Radio 3.